Sunday 13 September 2009

Sakura at Nagoya Castle

Nagoya Castle - Spring

March 28 - 2009

We start our sakura hanami ( sakura viewing ) at Nagoya Castle. Even we need to pay for the parking & entrance ticket, the view of sakura with the castle is worth of spending. The castle are was crowded with peoples to enjoy the sakuras. Everyone enjoyed taking pictures with sakuras. Some of the are students from the graduation ceremony, they came in with kimono outfit an it is really shows the beauty of Japan.
My kids enjoyed their first contact with sakura.

Di bawah pohon sakura
Under the sakura tree.

Candid on my kids
candid of Eirfan & Yuri while they are watching the sakura.

on the manhole
Short rest on the manhole.

I said SMILE .... but.....
I asked them to smile..but this is what i get.

My Kids
My angels

A day at Nagoya Castle
Well..family shot is a must.

No comments: