Wednesday 26 August 2009

Toki Premium Outlets

Toki Premium Outlet

Dec 18 - 2008

It's time for shopping. Actually we came to Japan with a limited winter clothing. For me & my wife we just bring back our old winter clothing when we studied here in Japan. But for the kids..it's very hard to find the perfect side for kids that aged under 6years old. So here we are at Toki Premium Outlets located 50km from our place. We came here for to find clothes for the kids and there are a lot here. Eirfan also got his first Edwin Jeans here, but for Yuri the designs are too childish and we just bought her a short jeans. For Eiqmal are some sweaters.


for larger map


toki premium outlets
panorama view a part of the area.

My wife & Yuri - baru lepas cuci mata
The girls team after window shopping at the Coach outlets.

we are waiting
With my kids waiting my wife choosing their cloths.

At Toki Premium Outlets
A spot for taking pictures.

We are happy
My kids with their new vest. Yuri & Eirfan got a GAP vest and Eiqmal got an Osh Kosh vest.

Eirfan & his new vest
Yuri & her new vest
Eirfan & Yuri with their new vest

No comments: